Netaphor SiteAudit products are sold through channel partners in Europe, Asia and the Americas. They use SiteAudit to gain customers and manage their fleet business.
The Netaphor channel program is designed to enable partners to engage customers, win contracts and successfully manage fleets. The SiteAudit product line gives partners the capabilities to perform audits, offer ongoing fleet consultative analysis and manage fleets for optimal performance.
Partner development is based on a five-step program:
- Business discussion
- Internal product evaluation
- Training with certification
- Customer pilot
- Product and service launch
The process typically runs two-to-three months and then partners are certified to sell SiteAudit.
Netaphor supports its partners in the following ways:
- Go-to-market sales and marketing tools
- Support tools including portal and issue tracker
- On-premise sales and technical training
- Monthly remote sales and product training
- Back-office integrations
SiteAudit product portfolio serves the requirements for any size organization. Partner should have a customer focus to the following organization sizes:
- Small to medium companies
- Small to large enterprises
- Government and education at local, regional or national levels
Having established customer relationships with one or more of the following market sectors is beneficial because they represent high concentrations of office and other digital printing.
|Education||Securities & Services||Pharmaceuticals|
To become a Netaphor SiteAudit partner please contact us at partners program.
Sales Activities and Customer Support
- Position SiteAudit products and articulate their value propositions
- Provide a comprehensive demonstration of SiteAudit solutions
- Engage the end user in a fleet audit and managed print proposal
- Adopt SiteAudit product pricing
- The partner is expected to be able to do the following:
The partner is expected to do the following support activities:
- Respond to all end user product questions within one week
- Respond via email or phone to all end user technical questions regarding problems and installation within 1 business day
- Partner will establish a technical support page at its web site complete is contact information
- Partner will provide setup and operational training that meets the curriculum goals defined by Netaphor